Greenville & Spartanburg Personal Injury Lawsuits
Personal injury law covers accidents and injuries that occur as a result of negligence or intent to harm. Andrew C. Barr of Fulton & Barr has been practicing law in South Carolina for over 25 years, and he regularly takes on personal injury cases. As a skilled negotiator and litigator, he fights for his clients to help them get the best possible outcome to their case.
Andrew regularly handles personal injury cases in the following areas:
- Motor vehicle accidents: If you have been injured in a car, truck or motorcycle accident, you may be entitled to damages for medical expenses, lost income, and fair compensation for your pain and suffering.
- Bicycle accidents: It can be tough for cyclists involved in an accident to get the compensation they deserve, but we’re here to help .
- Slip and fall injuries
- Brain and Spinal Injury: Traumatic brain injury (TBI) and spinal cord injuries that lead to paraplegia and quadriplegia can be devastating. Seek the compensation you deserve. Our firm has handled cases involving a wide variety of serious injuries involving the brain, skull, back, neck, and spinal cord.
- Products Liability: If you’ve been injured while using a product, or your valid warranty is not being honored, you may file a products liability claim.
- Wrongful death: If a loved one has been killed as the result of someone’s negligence or intent to harm, you can seek damages.
If you’ve been hurt in an accident that wasn’t your fault, call personal injury attorney Andrew C. Barr at Fulton & Barr in Greenville, SC at 800-868-2110 or fill out the online contact form today. Your initial consultation is free.
Fulton & Barr, P.A., located in Greenville, South Carolina, represents clients nationwide who have sustained injuries throughout Upstate South Carolina including Greenville, Spartanburg, Anderson, Clinton, Easley, Gaffney, Pickens, Walhalla, Cherokee County, Oconee County, Pickens County, Laurens County, Greenwood County, Abbeville County, York County, Aiken County, Chester County, Edgefield County, and Union County.